Send enquiry to
Walk-In Environmental ChambersElectronics
About Walk-In Environmental Chambers
The WIR Series of Walk-in Chambers employs a flexible and cost-effective sectional panel build technique. This allows Design Environmental engineers to utilise a series of standard insulated panels to assemble virtually any size or shape of chamber to suit customer requirements. Sectional build technique also allows the chamber to be dismantled and reassembled on alternative sites to suit factory layout changes.
A wide variety of controlled environments can be generated with a range of control instrumentation and plant option including compressor-cooled plant, with air or water cooled condensers, LN2 or CO2 liquid gas cooling systems or combinations.
Additional features that can be introduced include:
* A range of hinged and sliding entry door and air lock options.
* Larger cooling and healing plant for increased ramp speeds.
* Remote plant removing the noise and heat dissipated into the local environment.
* Viewing windows.
* A range of cable ports.
* Special lighting.
* Simulated rainfall.
* Monitoring software.
The WIR Series are employed in many industries for a variety of applications where larger products require testing, such as:
* Pallets of components.
* Electronic racks.
* Various material samples.
* Automotive parts inclusive of instrumentation clusters/dash boards, vehicle chassis and complete cars and larger vehicles.
* Aircraft systems and assemblies.
The flexibility of our systems and the ability to tailor plant options allow in-house specifications to be met along with a wide variety of ISO, DEF and MIL standards.